- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- GET INVOLVED
- OUR STORIES
- CONTACT US
Ragnar is all about achieving goals together. So when Neuroworx partnered with Ragnar as a charity team, we were given a way to help our patients while having a blast together. You can even get FREE* entry into the race in exchange for helping us raise funds and awareness for us! We’re looking for adventurous individuals to create their own team, join one of our teams, or volunteer on our behalf.
The Ragnar Relay is a two day, 200 mile race where we run the Wasatch Back with friends, family, coworkers, and patients. Hand cycles are allowed this year for the first time ever!
Friday, June 2 and Saturday, June 3, 2017.
The race will start in Logan, UT and end in Midway, UT.
HOW TO JOIN:
You can join the fun in four ways:
- Join a Neuroworx team and run with us.
- Create your own team of 12.
- Volunteer during the race.
- Sponsor a runner or team by donating to the cause.
Everyone who signs up under Neuroworx with receive:
- FREE entry into the race (depending on how much is raised for Neuroworx)
- A Ragnar Wasatch Back 2017 T-shirt
- A Neuroworx Charity Team Tek-Shirt
- Fundraising website to make raising money easy and fun
- An invite to the pre-race party
- An invite to the post-race celebration party
- Exemption from Ragnar requirement to find volunteers
ADDITIONAL SIGNING BONUSES:
For those who go above and beyond, you will be rewarded!
- Additional prizes continue to be given as more money is raised.
- FREE Reebok running shoes for each captain of every team
- Companies creating teams will receive additional incentives (training programs, collaborations with Neuroworx, etc.)
- Any individual that raises over $1,000 will receive an MVP Special Edition Neuroworx/Ragnar running jacket!
TOTALLY STOKED AND READY TO JOIN?
Email email@example.com or call 801-619-3670 and we will answer any questions and/or get you signed up! Participants MUST sign up by February 20, 2017.
* By raising $250 each runner or $3,000 as a team, you automatically receive free entry to run in the race.