- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- GET INVOLVED
- OUR STORIES
- CONTACT US
Fitness and Wellness
Neuroworx offers a comprehensive Fitness and Wellness Program designed for individuals experiencing paralysis from spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, stroke, and other neurological conditions to maintain lifelong physical and mental health.
Participants have use of accessible gym equipment and specialized machines as well as spinning classes, yoga, and massage. Gyms are staffed with specialists to supervise and assist as needed.
- A one-hour initial evaluation
- Development of a one-hour fitness program based upon the initial evaluation
- A one-hour orientation of equipment and safety check
- Re-evaluation after 90 days of participation
* Each evaluation is scheduled like a PT session and charged as such. Most insurance providers will cover the sessions, but please check with provider.
Once the evaluation process is complete, participants can access the program anytime during normal business hours (Monday thru Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm) or during our extended wellness hours from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
$35 per month DUE on the first of the month
First visit between the 1st - 7th of the month................. $35.00
First visit between the 8th - 15th of the month............... $22.50
First visit after the 15th of the month............................... $17.00
Neuroworx is an Alliance Partner of the NeuroRecovery Network (NRN) -- an initiative under the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.
* Currently not enrolling patients in the CFW Program